Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Focus

What is my focus here? I've been checking out blogs for the past 2 years and have always loved the idea of writing and keeping a journal. However, I'm one of those people who is afraid to make a mark. I love to make sketches and doodles but I have a hard time making that first mark on the paper, and I'm afraid I'm experiencing the same problem here.

I thought that I might want a one theme or just one focused area to write about but it won't happen. I'm too scattered a person to be so focused on one subject. So I've decided it will be anything and everything that moves me. Pictures, words, video clips - things that inspire me, anger me, make me laugh, make me sad, make me remember things here in my small life in my small town. Here goes nothing!

No comments: